terça-feira, 25 de outubro de 2011

Never takes too long.

Stay where you are. Just stay.
Don't move a foot. Don't let a second take any kind of moment from you. Stay still.
Hold yourself.
Hi.
Don't. Don't let anything from this get to your mind.
You have to stop not coming.
No, I don't. I don't.
How can this talk be with the same person who does those things?
No.
Remember. Remember.
Remember what?
I will only go if you go.
Remember the nice things he said? The things that made you actually feel something that you hadn't for so long?
No.
Remember. Remember.
You have the most beautiful voice I have ever heard.
No. Don't remember.
No, remember. Remember.
You don't make any sense.
Am I supposed to remember or forget?
Remember, remember.
That no matter what he does or how he always come back, no matter what he says or how he looks at you, nothing else matters, nothing, so just remember.
Remember.
Remember he is in love with someone else.

"But you're neither friend nor foe though I can't seem to let you go.
The one thing that I still know is that you're keeping me down
You're on to me, on to me, and all over...
Something always brings me back to you.
It never takes too long".

Nenhum comentário: